Natural Disasters

Should we keep the Natural Disasters in Resource world?

• YES - it's fun!

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • NO - plz get rid of it!

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Fox

Owner <3
Owner
Administrator
IGN
CecilyFox
We have had mixed reviews about the natural disasters in Resource world.
Tornados, Gyesers, Earthquakes and Blizzards can be fun as hell, but also kill you instantly.
Make your opinion count here!!!

Law

Administrator
Donator
IGN
LawOfDeath2486
Plz keep it. I love it, adds a challenge to a decently easy to survive server

Law

Administrator
Donator
IGN
LawOfDeath2486
Forgot to hit cast vote 😂. Done

Miles

me built different
Developer
Donator
IGN
Miles_daboi
law built different

thincks

IGN
thincks
I'm not voting.

I don't mind the plugin. The point I was trying to make is it makes the resource world irrelevant. For a new player who's just starting why would I bother going to the resource world when I'm probably going to die due to something completely random? It's easy to say you like the plugin when you have fly and armor you can't die in and keep inventory etc. but if you started playing 20 minutes ago and now you're dying because you got thrown 100 blocks in the air by a tornado that's not fun. You can defend it with "we have graves" but that doesn't help when you can't get to your grave because when you teleport into the resource world you're 10,000 blocks from it and die again before you get there. /back doesn't help because it doesn't take you to deathpoints.

I don't care if you keep it or not and I'll still use the resource world because this plugin has 0 effects on me with my fly and keep inventory. I'm just trying to point out that this plugin effects different players differently