bunny

Helper
IGN
bunnycraft06
Discord
bunnycraft#6357
What is your Minecraft in-game name?
1. bunnycraft06
Do you have a microphone and the ability to join voice channels for staff meetings?
2. Yes and I am available to join voice channels whenever needed unless I am busy with something.
Are you able to record in-game and share the footage?
3. Yes, I can record with OBS and can upload the footage to youtube to show or I can show it with screen share.
Why do you want to be enlisted as a staff member?
4. I want to become a staff member on this server because I find the community very great here and I would like to help make it even better for everyone as well. I would also like to become a staff member on this server because then I would be able to help everyone out and help everyone new if they needed any. Next, I wanted to become a staff member on this server because I already know a lot of commands and responsibilities of a staff member. Finally, I wanted to become a staff member because I know that this would be a good server to become staff on because it would be an enjoyable experience and would allow me to get to know the community even more.
How will you contribute to the staff team?
5. Things I can contribute to the staff team is patience because I always have patience when working on something as it would allow for fewer mistakes to happen compared to someone who is trying to rush through things and would overall be better than someone who was trying to finish something quickly. Also, I can bring teamwork to the team because I am very good at teamwork (once I get to know them), and it's always better to work in a team than by yourself as it allows for more ideas to be had and just it better overall for most people and for most things in general.
Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
6. One time I made a mistake this year was when I accidentally gave my friend the wrong homework. I dealt with it by getting them the correct one later on when they told me I gave them the wrong one. I also dealt with it by making sure I would give them the correct one after I noticed I had given them the wrong one. I learned that I should show the homework they wanted to make sure it's the correct one that they needed instead of just giving them the one I think they asked for.
What is your server playtime? (Type /help in-game and then hover over your head icon)
7. As of making this my current sever playtime is about 5 days and 21 hrs.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
8. I can contribute 4 - 16 hrs a day to this role. It will be different every day since I always have different things that I am doing each and every day.
Tell us about one of your best moments on the server.
9. I think one of my best moments on this server was when I got a meteorite fishing rod since I loved the custom fishing plugin and once I got the meteorite fishing rod I knew I was able to fish more so I could enjoy it even more. I have had a ton of good memories on this server and many more to come.
Have you ever been staff on another server? If so, please provide examples.
I have been staff on 3 servers
The first server I have been staff on is Ns RPG Dungeons. This server I am a Moderator on and my job is to punish any player if they break the rules, help other people out, and do any reports on the forums. As of right now, this server is not publicly available.

Another server I have been staff on is Divine Sagas. On this server, I am a Moderator and my jobs are the same as for Ns RPG dungeons. This server has had 2 public testings and was fully released. Recently it has closed to fix bugs and other things so it is not available to anyone right now.

Finally, I have been staff on arcade hub. I am a moderator on this server. Currently, my jobs are to help the helpers to know what they have to do, Help out the community, punish any players who are breaking the rules in-game or on the forums, and possibly on the discord. Also, I am a part of the events team on this server so I also help with any events. This server was open for a while until they closed it to fix all the bugs. I believe the server will be re-leasing again soon.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
11. I have been temp muted on one server 6 times around 7 or more months ago. I was new to that server at that time so I didn't know the rules that well. Ever since then I have not been punished on that server and have learned from my mistakes on that server so I would not be punished for those again unless it was by accident. I have been banned from Arcadehub (the server I am a staff in) because we were testing the anti-cheat to see if anything was broken with it and other things.
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
12. One of my hobbies is painting/drawing because it's something that I personally enjoy and makes me feel happy so if I'm having a bad day I can cheer myself up with painting or drawing. I don't know if this counts as a hobby, but I like to collect rocks and minerals because it is fascinating to see all the different types of them and everything about rocks and minerals.
You come home from school/work and have a ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5-minute break before I start and get on Hypixel. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed. Does this scenario sound familiar to you?
13. This scenario is very rare for me since I tend to do all of my homework or any work I have as soon as I get home so this does not happen, but sometimes it does if I really need a break and have spent hours on trying to do homework or whatever I need to do, but normally this is not normal for me and has not happened in a long time.
Say there is a hacker, the current staff online are either AFK or dealing with something else, what do you do and how do you respond to the situation?
14. I would record a video of it and create a ticket on it so that a staff member could see it and punish them accordingly. Also, if another staff member became un-AFK or was not busy with something else then I would ask them to punish them after showing them the hacker (if they were not hacking at that time) so they could be punished accordingly.
Imagine your friend is online, and they ask you to use your staff-given permissions to abuse and give them perks/advantages, what do you do?
15. I would simply tell them no because no matter the person I would not abuse my powers for them. I would also tell a higher-up about what they were trying to do just so they know that they could do it again.
If you could add or change anything to the server what would it be?
16. One thing I would add is a plugin that allows for custom bosses or mobs that anyone could find by exploring the world so that exploring could be more challenging if you engage a boss or maybe even a new pet from the new animals. It would just be a cool thing to have added so that exploring could have its risks or rewards. Another thing I would change or add is being able to buy the Heart of the seas from the shop or a chance of getting it from crates. As of now, I cannot think of anything I would want to see added or changed.
Is there anything else we should know about you?
I really enjoy playing on this server and love how nice this community is. In my opinion, this is one of the bests servers I have ever played.

Last edited:

dovahplays

Dragon Lord
Administrator
Donator
IGN
dovahplays