DENIED Allupinhermuff ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allupinhermuff

IGN
allupinhermuff
What is your Minecraft in-game name?
1. Allupinhermuff
What type of punishment did you receive? (ban, mute, etc)
2. Ban, mute, ban on discord
Describe why your actions broke server rules.
3. I called you out on the /fly nonsense
Explain why you would like this punishment repealed.
4. My name is Allupinhermuff and I am just 11 year old, my parent are divorced and I live with my uncle, teddy, he give me minecraft for my birthday and I joined the server loving every minute, until one day I purchased /fly , it was great, unlike any server I had ever played, sooooo fun!! And then it was phased out, the player backlash was intense, no one was happy, it was done very unprofessionally and many decided to leave the server. We were offered tokens to cover this issue up, meanwhile nothing no where ever was mentioned about taking away the /fix command. Then all of a sudden immortal plus rank was released, giving you these commands at a very greedy steep price increase. I cried night in day knowing I couldn't fly forever, my tools deteriorating in my hand knowing I would never be able to fix it again. I asked my uncle teddy why the owners would do that, he said he thought it was a corporate greed was going on in the upper management of imperial realms, and I said to him, yes I agree, the staff can be rewarded for monthly contests for player play time just be permanently afk in spawn and never useful nor available to help a player, and are usually rude when they are there. It was at this point my uncle teddy shushed me, and said here son have a beer, and now as I sit here in tears drinking my fifteenth can, I fear I will be banned forever for my drunken childlike shenanigans of yesterday. So I am sorry. And I just want to say I love the server and I love minecraft and please let me go to come back again please and thank

Fox

Owner <3
Owner
Administrator
IGN
CecilyFox
This was a colorful albeit incredibly insincere Ban Appeal.
Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.