TERMS OF SERVICE
OverView By purchasing intangible items from Imperial Realms you agree to a no refund policy. Imperial Realms is not required to give a refund after the items are purchased. Purchases are purchases. Ranks and other items are just perks for purchasing. All virtual items purchased have no real-world value. We reserve the right to transform or change any rank or any other item. The ranks benefits can change at any time without prior notice. By accepting this document you agree to waive your right to take any action against the server, staff, members, or website. These terms and conditions take effect indefinitely and immediately after the agreement is accepted by using any of our provided services, which can include but is not limited to, the Imperial Realms Minecraft server, any of the Imperial Realms websites/forums or the Imperial Realms discord.
Hacking/Rule Breaking Hacking or breaking the rules will still result in a ban, and we are not required to give you a refund. We reserve the right to make you leave the server permanently or otherwise without a refund.
Chargebacks If a user chargebacks a package from the store, that user will be IP banned with all IPs they used in the past. They will also be blacklisted from the store. A user will be removed until the package or packages are paid in full according to their current price on the store without a sale or discount of any type. If the package has been removed from the store, then the user will need to pay what the price was when they originally bought it.
1. Definitions and Preliminary 1.1. These Terms and Conditions refer to the definitions and expressions mentioned hereby with the following meaning included hereby: 1.1.1. "Imperial Realms" includes the following meaning "We," "Our," "Us," or "Provider." 1.1.2. "User and/or Users" include/includes the following meaning "You," "Your," "Yourself," or "User." 1.1.3. "Terms" include the following meaning of these "Terms and Conditions." 1.1.4. "Services" refer to the actions and features provided by Provider in order for the Users to use the Content and Platform as being regulated by these Terms. 1.1.5. "Platform" refers to the website www.ImperialRealms.net 1.1.6. "The Content" includes the following meaning of material published on the Application according to these Terms. 1.2. You are strongly suggested to examine these Terms very carefully and thoroughly, including all of their elements associated with the Platform and/or Content. 1.3. Please be advised that these Terms may influence your use of this Platform and/or Content, with all associated obligations and consequences as being mentioned hereby. 1.4. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
2. Usage Related 2.1. Any third-party link, hyperlink, or information associated with this Platform is beyond our control or influence. Therefore, we are not to be held liable in any circumstances for these elements. 2.2. By accepting these Terms, you are hereby accepting an obligation to use only the tools and features provided by the Platform and intended for this Platform only. 2.3. Any direct or indirect, explicit, or implicit commercial use of this Platform and its associated Content has to include our explicit written consent. 2.4. The Provider reserves an exclusive right to terminate the use of this site at any given moment in cases of obvious violation of these Terms by a User. 2.5. The Provider reserves an exclusive right to change, modify or delete these Terms completely or partially with no obligation to inform its Users every time these changes occur. 2.6. In order to use the Platform and all of its associated features, all users are obliged to comply with the registration demands. 2.7. Please note that through the registration process, you are hereby expressing your unconditional and unlimited compliance with these Terms as being described hereby.
3. Content Related 3.1. You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity or otherwise violates any laws. 3.2. All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential. 3.3. We reserve the right to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time. 3.4. You are granting us a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content. 3.5. By accepting these Terms, you are allowing the Provider to upload the Content and other similar material associated with your account on the Platform without any limitations, restrictions, and liability for these actions. 3.6. By accepting these Terms and using our Platform, you are accepting the possibility that the Content as being described hereby will be published with no limitations, restrictions, or responsibility on our behalf. 3.7. You are hereby expressing your consent as a user that the Provider will not be held liable under no circumstances for the issues associated with the submitted material or Content itself as being described hereby. 3.8. The Provider does not provide guarantees of any kind that any of the Content being published on this site is absolutely accurate, valid, or in any other way in accordance with your expectations. 3.9. You are hereby not to be held liable to the Provider for the Content published or used on its site regardless of the purpose, damage, or expectations that can be directly associated with you. 3.10. All material and submissions on this site are presented and used exclusively according to the principle AS THEY ARE, with no exceptions. 3.11. The only option provided for the users to express their disapproval of these Terms is terminating their account or further use of this site. 3.12. The Provider reserves an explicit right to change, modify, delete, or reject any material, Content, or submission with no previous warning or justification according to its sole and unlimited discretion right. 3.13. The Users themselves who are submitting, publishing, or examining the Content are the only ones to be held liable for all the issues or potential problems related to the Content itself, including any potential claim associated with them. 3.14. By accepting these Terms, you are hereby accepting that it is Provider's right to use the Content is unconditional, unlimited, and cannot be revoked. 3.15. By accepting these Terms, you are hereby to exclude yourself from a right to file a claim or complaint that can be associated with the publishing Content issues regardless of the cause, form, or purpose. You are accepting that any such claim or complaint will be treated as not being a valid one. 3.16. By accepting these Terms, you are hereby accepting the full, explicit, and unconditional responsibility for the copyright, intellectual property or any other law compliance of the Content published.
6. Registration and Accounts Related 6.1. In order to use this Platform, all users are required to create a free member account. 6.2. The Provider has an exclusive and discretion right to terminate Users' accounts according to its sole discretion and judgment. Users are not allowed to issue any claims or complaints in this matter. 6.3. The Provider cannot be held liable under any circumstances for the registration activities, which include minors or third parties, without their explicit approval. 6.4. All fraudulent activities which can be associated with the registration of the Platform's account will be sanctioned immediately with the termination of the accounts in question. 6.5. The Users are entirely responsible for the accuracy and validity of the information provided through the registration process. The Provider excludes itself entirely from any responsibility in this matter.
7. Liability Related 7.1. The liability of the Provider is strictly limited to this Platform as being described in these Terms. 7.2. The Provider and/or its staff cannot be held liable under any circumstances for the issues outside the Platform itself. 7.3. Users are hereby accepting that the Platform and/or its staff are not to be held liable for any direct or indirect, explicit or implicit, incidental or unintentional, general or specific, loss or damage that can include one of the following situations: 7.3.1. The unavailability of the Platform regardless of the causes 7.3.2. The failure of third parties involved in any way to the Platform's functioning 7.3.3. Unauthorized activities related to the use of the Platform 7.3.4. Any other situation that could not be predicted, prevented, or avoided at the moment you created your account 7.3.5. For the Content and its associated elements that are not in accordance with these Terms 7.4. The only option available for the Users of this Platform to express their dissatisfaction or disapproval with these Terms or the Content itself is to ask for the termination of their account. 7.5. The Provider cannot be held liable under any circumstances for the accuracy, validity, quality, and reliability of the Content published announced, or uploaded on the Platform by the Users. 7.6. The sole responsibility of the Provider is to enable publishing of the Content through the Platform itself. 7.7. The Provider cannot be held liable for exercising its exclusive and discretion right to cancel or terminate its Users' accounts at any given moment, including the Users' claims for potential damage or losses in this matter that can be associated with the Content itself. 7.8. You are hereby accepting the full responsibility for your use of our Services, for any Content associated with our Platform and/or your account, and for any issue thereof. 7.9. You are hereby officially warned and advised that the Content submitted, posted, or displayed will be able to be viewed instantly by other users of the Platform and through third party services and websites. Therefore, you should only provide the Content that you are comfortable sharing with others.
8. Miscellaneous and Closing Regulations 8.1. These Terms are to be regulated and governed by the exclusive jurisdiction of Florida, US Law, and Courts. Any potential dispute or issues derived from or related to these Terms is to be addressed directly to the courts of the North Port, Florida. 8.2. All Users are strongly advised to try reaching a settlement by means of mediation and/or negotiation related to the issues or disputes derived from these Terms before addressing the court as the final legal instance. 8.3. These Terms between you and the Provider which regulate the issues and situations herein described and explained are to supersede any other agreement or document previously signed or accepted, in written or oral form, between you and the Provider. 8.4. By accepting these Terms, all Users are to accept the limitless and unconditional presumption that they are fully and completely aware of all Terms sections, articles and regulations. 8.5. Any failure of the Provider to exercise a certain obligation or right as described and explained in these Terms under no circumstances cannot be a waiver of these obligations or rights. 8.6. If under certain circumstances and in some cases any parts or sections of these Terms are to become invalid or unenforceable regardless of reasons, the parts or sections which are to remain are to be still fully obligatory with no exceptions. 8.7. By accepting these Terms, all Users are to fully comply with the requirement that any dispute, request, claim, or some other issues that may arise from or be associated with these Terms are to be filed and examined within the period of up to one year from the moment they were discussed for the very first time. After one year, they are to be treated as successfully solved and closed regardless of the current state of affairs, including the exclusion of possibility for their reopening and reexamining. 8.8. Under no circumstances will the Provider will be held responsible for any action from you that is related to the Platform and/or the Content itself.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us Or through our discord.
Toggle this to make the website fluid width.