Valentine's Build Battle!

novaskin-minecraft-wallpaper.png

Ready to battle it out for the best builder on the server?? The VALENTINES BUILD BATTLE comes to life tomorrow!

Starting tomorrow (2/14) we will open up a build world for players to display their creativity and battle it out for the temporary title of Build Champion! The event will reach completion at the end of February. Voting will commence on 3/1.

How does the event work?

✰ Register for the event on this forum

✰ Registered players receive a 32x32 plot in our build world with full creative perks!
✰ Plots are fully protected with World Guard, so no griefing is possible!
✰ After the build battle timer has ran out, plot permissions will be removed and judging will begin

✰ The server will vote on the their top 3 favorites and prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place
✰ Get to the event via /warp BuildContest

2021-02-13_19.53.16.png

Valentines build plots!

What are the prizes?
✰ First Place - 20 Cupid Keys, unique LoveBug tag, and featured build at spawn

✰ Second Place - 15 Cupid Keys, 3x Lover Tag vouchers
✰ Third Place - 10 Cupid Keys, 2x Cupid Tag vouchers

✰ Anybody who participates gets a limited edition <3 <3 <3 tag!

Want to join in on the fun?? Reply to this thread with your in-game name and what your favorite part of Valentine's day is!

Last edited:
jass_ valentine's is one of my favs because of the adorbs colors & i love those terrible romance movies.

Awesome! Welcome to the contest! Your plot is plot #3. Head south from the event when you get there to find your plot!
RaizD valentine's is like a heart shaped box that's all you need to know
Awesome! Welcome to the contest! Your plot is plot #5. Head south from the event when you get there to find your plot!

Panman28: My favorite part of Valentines day is getting to get my family CANDY bruh :) <3 (and also getting myself candy cause why not hehehe).

Panman28: My favorite part of Valentines day is getting to get my family CANDY bruh :) <3 (and also getting myself candy cause why not hehehe).
Welcome to the contest! Your plot is plot #1. Head south from the event when you get there to find your plot :)

my favorite part of valentines day is getting together with single friends and drinking a bottle of wine each