Developer
Donator
IGN
3rdbaseman4
Discord
3rdbaseman4#8713
Town
Jericho
Hi friends! Here's a little about 3rdbaseman4 (Baseman)...

I started playing Minecraft in late 2010 with some buddies and later purchased my own account in January of 2011. I played on a server back in the day called Super-Earth, many of you may recognize this name as it was one of the very few servers invited to the first ever Minecon in 2011 and sat atop Minestatus (voting site) for over 1 year before the Mega servers came along. Since then I have continued playing here and there. I helped kick off the original Imperial Realms in 2014 as a staff member and first donor to the server. I am currently the Head Admin of Development of current Imperial Realms and I'm very excited to continue to bring new and exciting features to the server (and fix the bugs that I break). Outside of Minecraft, I am a recent Master's student graduate in Mechanical Engineering and have a full time job as a Sr. Mechanical Engineer. I have two Australian Shepherd puppies who keep me extremely busy and on my toes. I enjoy playing baseball, softball, volleyball, skiing, camping with my girlfriend and pretty much anything else that makes a Coloradan a Coloradan.

And to address the template questions that some genius made:
  • In-Game Name (or nickname): 3rdbaseman4 (Baseman for short)
  • Town affiliation: Jericho
  • When I joined Imperial Realms: I originally joined IR in 2014 as a founding member! I joined the latest and greatest IR shortly after opening :)
  • Favorite aspect of Imperial Realms: I love the community that we are building out. It really makes me happy to develop and bring new features and aspects to the server that players of all skills, ages, and talents can enjoy!
  • When I first started playing Minecraft: Pretty much the stone age (2010)
  • Other games I play: I don't play a ton else to be honest, but I enjoy the occasional Warzone drop, Among Us round, or getting slapped around in Valorant
  • IRL Hobbies: Baseball, Softball, Volleyball, Skiing, Camping, Drinking beer, exploring new restaurants, going to Costco (ya....you'll get that old too)
  • Timezone: Mountain! (The best timezone)
  • Any other information: See above :)

IMG-6105.jpgIMG-6150.jpg
IMG-6157.jpg
IMG-6197.jpg
IMG-6198.jpg
IMG-6245.jpg

Last edited:

8FA

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Developer
IGN
8FA
Discord
liam.#7296
One complaint, no photos of the puppies? I feel like that would’ve been prime for an intro! Lol let’s see some pups!

3rdbaseman4

The BEST Admin
Developer
Donator
IGN
3rdbaseman4
Discord
3rdbaseman4#8713
Town
Jericho
One complaint, no photos of the puppies? I feel like that would’ve been prime for an intro! Lol let’s see some pups!
Good point! I updated the post!!

8FA

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Developer
IGN
8FA
Discord
liam.#7296
much better!!!!!!