Architect
Donator
IGN
jass_
Town
Ayrith
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* hihihi party people <33 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
i'm jass, just jass_ in game very basic
i'm the mayor of Ayrith a quick growing town :)
✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵ Minecrafting It Up ︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

i joined minecraft in 2011, and first joined my first minecraft server Super-Earth in 2012 or early 2013 ( when i finally learned how to add servers...) i was a youngster then & i still talk to my old friend group from SE and they play IR to this day lol. I joined IR when MommyHat invited me in 2014, & then i became staff & stayed staff throughout the entire server from start to finish. I joined the new and improved IR when it was first starting out again, and started Ayrith <3 I was helper for a bit but then realized Architect fit me way better, then I got promoted to Sr Architect because i'm a funky builder <3.
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵ Other Activities ︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Some things I do outside of IR is I draw, dance ( i've actually been in dance 4 years now <3), spend all my money at the dollar store ( as i should ), and I hangout with my bestfriend Bean ( my cat ). (=^・ω・^=)
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵ Gaming And Random Facts!! ︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Some other games I've actually liked besides Minecraft is The Binding Of Isaac, I also play my switch occasionally. I'm a funky person to hangout with and I love 70s rock music, and metal!!! so we can jam out in a discord call if you want to! I love love love cats, after years I finally convinced my dad to get me one!!! That's pretty much the gist of me, I'll put some drawings down below!!! enjoy!!

My Art.jpgRose for Art Class.jpgSpirit (1).jpgBean Hating Her Hat.jpgBean.jpgMe and Bean.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

3rdbaseman4

The BEST Admin
Developer
Donator
IGN
3rdbaseman4
Discord
3rdbaseman4#8713
Town
Jericho
Great to have you back on IR! Very excited to see what you and the Architect team are able to whip up over the next few months. The spawn world looks incredible!

jass

Architect
Donator
IGN
jass_
Town
Ayrith

raizd

Architect
Donator
IGN
RaizD